ACTIVE & FUNCTION:
- Vitamin B Complex: Supplementation of Vitamin B6 can lower blood levels of amino acid homocysteine which may help maintain a healthy heart and circulation. They contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B1 is essential for energy metabolism while vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism of amino acids and proteins and ensures normal functioning of the body’s organ tissues and systems, particularly in old age. It is also necessary to maintain energy and general vitality. Thiamin is necessary for normal neurological and cardiac function.
- Vitamin C: It has a beneficial effect on brain activity and promotes mental concentration. Also stimulates mental capacities.
- Vitamin A: Helps to maintain a normal iron level.
- Vitamin K2: Reduce vascular calcification and decreases the risk of vascular events.
- Minerals (Zinc, Iron, Copper): Iron helps to metabolise some foreign substances in order to have a nutritional balance. On the other hand, zinc is an essential co-factor in fatty acids metabolism which has a huge impact on hormonal health. At least but not last, copper is mineral which transports the iron through the body and also is a component of enzymes in iron metabolism.
Bulkimg agent (Silicon dioxide [E-551], Maltodextrin [E-1400]), Anti-cacking agent (Magnesium stearate [E-572])
2 capsules daily with glass of water, preferably in the morning.
Shelf life: 3 years
- With Fructose
- Halal Food
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
SENIOR MULTIVITAMINS TABLETS
Food supplement formed from a combination of minerals and vitamins which helps to maintain a nutritional balance.
Ingredients Amount per Capsule NRV %NRV Vitamin C 120mg 80mg 150% Magnesium 100mg 375mg 27% Vitamin B3 24mg 16mg 150% Vitamin E 18mg 12mg 150% Vitamin B5 9mg 6mg 150% Zinc 5mg 10mg 50% Vitamin B2 2,1mg 1,4mg 150% Vitamin B6 2,1mg 1,4mg 150% Iron 2,1mg 14mg 15% Manganese 2mg 2mg 100% Vitamin B1 1,65mg 1,1mg 150% Vitamin A 800μg 800μg 100% Copper 0,5mg 1mg 50% Folic acid 300μg 200μg 150% Iodine 100μg 150μg 67% Biotin 75μg 50μg 150% Molybdate 50μg 50μg 100% Chromium 40μg 40μg 100% Vitamin K2 30μg 75μg 40% Selenium 30μg 55μg 55% Vitamin D3 5μg 5μg 100% Vitamin B12 3μg 2,5μg 120%
** NRV not established
NVR: Nutrient reference value