ACTIVE & FUNCTION:
- BCAA’s (L- Leucine /L-Valine/ L-isoleucine):
1. BCAA help to build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
2. This amino acids aids muscle recovery and improve mental performance after exercise. It has an anabolic effect on protein metabolism so it reduces muscle breakdown
3. BCAAs also maintain an optimized immune function during training and provide essential fuel for the immune system.
Microcrystalline cellulose 102, Aerosil 200, Magnesium stearate E-572, Talc E-553.
- On training days, take two capsules 60 minutes before workout and two tablets immediately after workout.
- On rest days, take 2x2 tablets between meals
Shelf life: 3 years
- With Fructose
- Halal Food
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
BCAA’s are essential amino acids that our body cannot produce, so we must get them through diet or supplements.
Ingredients Amount per capsule NRV %NRV L-Leucine 192 mg ** ** L-Valine 163 mg ** ** L-Isoleucine 146 mg ** ** L-Lysine 140 mg ** ** L-Phenylalanine 126 mg ** ** L-Threonine 109 mg ** ** L-Methionine 69 mg ** ** L-Tryptophan 36 mg ** ** L-Glutamine 19 mg ** **
** NRV not established
NVR: Nutrient Reference Value